Woo Hoo!! Our cucumber is ready for harvest.
Thought of making a cold dish with it as it is summer time and we want something refreshing.
Scroll down or click “Continue Reading” to get the recipe
1/2 Cup [ 125 ml ] White Wine Vinegar
1/2 Cup [ 110 g ] Sugar
1/2 Cup [ 125 ml ] Water
- Combine in a pan over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves
- 1/2 Cup [ 125 ml ] White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup [ 110 g ] Sugar
- 1/2 Cup [ 125 ml ] Water
2) Transfer to a bowl, set aside to cool.
3) Add the cucumber and chill for 2 hours.
4) Drain the liquid. [I use the same liquid to make another batch]