Posted on Leave a comment

Laundry Cupboard | New Years DIYs |DIY Renovations

So after A year and a bit over of procrastination, we finally got to do the DIY projects in the end of the old year and also the New year!

1st one was the Door Bell Hoodies DIY re-using a soda can for the hoodie.

2nd is the Laundry Demolition and Installation

02/01/16 Day 8: [Working Day 3 ] Hubby used a bracket and piece of wood to reinforce the cupboard to the wall
02/01/16
Day 8: [Working Day 3 ] Hubby used a bracket and piece of wood to reinforce the cupboard to the wall

26/12/15 Day 1: The shell of the old cupboard to be demolished
26/12/15
Day 1: The shell of the old cupboard to be demolished
26/12/15 Day 1: Hubby vacumming the bottom bit
26/12/15
Day 1: Hubby vacuuming the bottom bit
26/12/15 Day 1: Thanks to my close friends and hubby, the old cupboard is GONE!! yay. We used the steam mop we got from the old Freecycle Facebook page to remove the stubborn grime that was under neath
26/12/15
Day 1: Thanks to my close friends and hubby, the old cupboard is GONE!! yay.
We used the steam mop we got from the old Freecycle Facebook page to remove the stubborn grime that was underneath

30/12/15 Day 5: [Working Day 2] I created a template using card board for the door handles we got from a lovely lady from the Former Facebook Freecycle page
30/12/15
Day 5: [Working Day 2]
I created a template using card board for the door handles we got from a lovely lady from the Former Facebook Freecycle page
30/12/15 Day 5: [Working Day 2] Sideview of a template I created using card board for the door handles we got from a lovely lady from the Former Facebook Freecycle page
30/12/15
Day 5: [Working Day 2]
Side view of a template I created using card board for the door handles we got from a lovely lady from the Former Facebook Freecycle page
30/12/15 Day 5: [Working Day 2] I measured out the middle of the door to place my template on it
30/12/15
Day 5: [Working Day 2]
I measured out the middle of the door to place my template on it
30/12/15 Day 5: [Working Day 2] I used the tape to stick on my template on the marked bits
30/12/15
Day 5: [Working Day 2]
I used the tape to stick on my template on the marked bits
30/12/15 Day 5 [Only time we had available] Hubby drilling a hole in the door using the template
30/12/15
Day 5: [Working Day 2]
Hubby drilling a hole in the door using the template
02/01/16 Day 8: [Working Day 3 ] Close up of the door handles we installed.
02/01/16
Day 8: [Working Day 3 ] Close up of the door handles we installed.
02/01/16 Day 8: [Working Day 3 ] Hubby used a bracket and piece of wood to reinforce the cupboard to the wall
02/01/16
Day 8: [Working Day 3 ] Hubby used a bracket and piece of wood to reinforce the cupboard to the wall

Please let me know what you think^^