I love to DIY things so decided to make my own seed packets, then thought I’ll share it with you 😉
Here are the instructions
here are the instructions again in text if you need it 😀
- Cut along the line/s to make a square/s
- Fold in 1/2 backwards along the number 1 line.
- Fold backwards along the number 2 and 3 line
- Tuck in the corner of number 3 into number 2
- Fold down number 4 and tuck the flap in between both the flaps created by folding line 2 and 3 this locks it close
- Fill with seed and tuck the remainder flap into the number 2 and 3 flap
There are no reviews yet.